Not Like This

I’ve loved others before,

But it was not like this,

Whenever I thought of you 

My body shivers with desire & bliss


Where my thought is of you,

I lose strength from  yearning,

And if I can’t have you soon,

I’ll be consumed by the fire.


The pleasures of romance.

The crazy thoughts 

I'm able to share with you 

I've never felt like this 

Weirdly you are my refuge 

I think of you when I yearn for fulfillment 


My passion for you is deep 

It keeps evolving

Thoughts of you make my body sizzle 

I can guide my heart 

But my body belongs to you 


I yearn for you, I long for you, 

I ache for you...

Please bring everything 

I desire in your incomparable self.

Please come to me. 

Please come to me.

Because I have never felt like this

Comments

Heart temper

Sweet was his love

Hearts at War

Wild Heart, Free Spirit