Haunted by Your Ghost

Your words, a burst of tropic fire, Passion fruit's sweet, a burning desire. A gaze that pierces, an arrow's delight, Branding my soul with a searing light.

Though fate's a question, one thing's for sure, The ghost of your touch will forever endure. Last night's dream, a memory that clings, Your kisses, a whisper on waking wings.

A vision unfolds, a love's sweet decree, Your eyes locked on mine, then a kiss sets me free. Butterflies flutter, a heart takes its flight, In that dream's embrace, I knew love at first sight.

Starving for you, a hunger that burns, For your voice, your touch, a love that yearns. You're the flame that ignites, the light in my core, Burning for you, to crave nothing more.

Dreams paint a story, a whispered desire, A scream in the dark, where love sets the fire. Your soul on my lips, a passion untold, So near yet so distant, a story unfolds.

These dreams, a lifeline, a flame I hold dear, But the need for you now banishes fear. I crave your touch, to mend and make whole, For love's sweetest nectar resides in your soul.

Comments

Heart temper

Sweet was his love

Hearts at War

Wild Heart, Free Spirit